Body Corporates Insurance

Moran Insurance Brokers has a broad range of experience with both domestic and commercial body corporate insurance.

We work with residential and commercial body corporates in need of an insurance broker who specialises in this area, ensuring they receive the most fitting cover for their properties.

What Do You Get

We can help with insurance that covers many different circumstances including:

  • Apartment blocks, townhouses and units
  • Office buildings
  • Warehouses and factories
  • Retail shops
  • Restaurants and cafes
  • Mixed use commercial and residential use sub divided buildings
  • Lock replacements
  • Commercial strata title
  • Common area contents
  • Emergency repairs
  • Debris removal

Need more information or a quote?